Privacy, Data Collection, and Usage
About this Policy
- Data Collected through your submission of an inquiry to Gigs for Bytes via email.
- Data collected through your submission of a form, including the Contact Form, on this Website.
- Data collected through your use of this Website.
- Data collected through your acceptance of the Cookies utilized on this Website.
- The information practices of other companies and organizations
- Services offered by other companies or individuals, including products, websites, applications or services that may be operated by us on behalf of a client or other party.
- Information collected and/or stored as part of our regular business activities or in conjunction with any services we provide. The details of which are outlined in our Client and/or Customer Agreement (if applicable).
Types of Data we Collect
Data you submit to us
If you were to email our organization or submit a form on this website you may provide us with some or all of the following information: your name, your address, your phone number, your email address, your business name, your employment information, your employment location, a description of your employment or business activities. If you do provide us with any of this information or any other information, here is how your information will be used:
- To Contact you regarding the inquiry you made.
- To perform internet based research to better assist with your inquiry.
- To manage your consent for email marketing provided by our organization.
Information collected from email inquiries and through the submission of forms on this site:
- Will NOT be used to provide Digital Advertising or Marketing Services.
- Will NOT be shared with third parties other than those listed below.
- Will NOT be shared or sold for the benefit or profit of our organization.
How Your Data is Stored